[SOLD] Kia Cerato Koup 2011 2.0L (AT)

Posted by SamXero SamXero
Racing Red Kia Koup 2011
· 2-Door
· 6-Speed Auto Transmission with Pedal Shifters
· 2.0L in-linefour-cylinder DOHC with Variable Valve Timing & 4 Valves per Cylinder on 156HP
· 5 Seater
· Black Fabric Bucket Seats with Red Stitches
· Foldable Side Mirrors with LED Signal Indicators
· Foglights
· Headlamps Auto Switch Off If Key is Removed from Ignition
· Rear Diffusers
· Foldable Key Fob with Alarm System
· Central Locking
· iPod/iPhone Audio Connectivity
· 17" Rims with 215/45/17 Kumho Tires
· Sports Steering Wheel with Red Stictches and Remote Audio Control
· Cruise Control
· Rear Parking Assist Sensors

Still in stock condition. Registered December 2010
Roadtax and Insurance every December (12)
No deposit , Continue $434/mnth @ Baiduri
Change name is a Must!

Reason for sale: Another car caught my eye.
Reason for ownership change: I need to clear this car off my account to get that car!

Whatsapp / Viber / SMS = 8633669 (Text only, I feel awkward talking to an unknown dude on the phone)
You can also reply me here in this forum.
Triple Cluster Display
Audio Remote and Cruise Control
iPod/iPhone Connectivity (iPod not included)
Frameless door design
(Trailer not included)